Followers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New purse and small accessories




Wallet
Someone posted a wallet pattern and I thought I would try to make one and see what it looked like. I think the next time I try this I will attach a small change purse to the outside zip a tiny zipper. I like for all my things to be in the same place. I made this out of Michael Miller fabric the bandana line. I love Michael Miller fabric.






Earlier last week, I made a small bag which I would use for change or something like that, and I put one of my favorite zippers in it. I did quilt this Michael Miller paisley aqua fabric and love the way it turned out too.
The zipper I like is a ykk vison which is really almost impossible to find. I think this could be used as a cell phone holder too. I love this size bag too.



























I made a purse today for a lady who ordered it from my ebay store, and I am very pleased with the way it turned out, It is made with quilted L'esprit Provence fabric inside and out with inside pockets and a magnetic closure. I love it, and I hope she will too.
This bag is 12" wide by 8 1/2" tall with about 4" depth. The handles are 19 1/2" long.


No comments:

Post a Comment