Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Pieced and quilted Tote

I ordered a pattern and dvd from Justine Foster called the bag lady carrying bag. I love the pattern and loved even more the dvd. It is awesome to watch her make the bag with such ease and such talent. I learned so much from her it was like taking a class.

I made the small size and it is approximately 15 inches wide and 11 inches tall and 6 inches deep. It has side pieces and also a bottom piece and everything is quilted. She even demonstrated stipple quilting on the dvd and hand stitching. It is awesome.


I wanted to show a side view so you could see the side panel. On the inside there are pockets on the sides also. I like that.
The inside has a document pocket and then pockets on both sides and the ends.


There is a loop and button closure and also one on the document pocket.

I love this pattern and am going to to try again and see if I can make one similar to hers.

Her logo is Love & Stitches
Desigsn.

http://www.loveandstitchesdesigns.com/index.html

Check out her website.

Since Fall is my favorite season, I used Moda fall fabrics and a few o thers and think it will be freat to carry in the fall, and I love the document pocket. It is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment