Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

birdie sling


birdie sling
Originally uploaded by sewspurses
Today i finished the second birdie sling I made for dee dee. I love the way it turned out. The fabric is free spirit and lovely. I love Amy Butler's patterns, because she goes into a lot of detail, and I am a detail person. Thanks to her Stash and Dash pattern I learned to put in zippers. I attended her school house session in 2008 at the International Quilt Market and she was delightful and so down to earth. Very natural person.

2 comments:

  1. But then again, I love this fabric too....oh to be rich and be able to buy ALL the fabric I liked! Oh and to have a place big enough to store it all in....lol Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your bag i have just bought this pattern it has not arrived yet but as soon as it does i will be making one. I love your fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete