Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

izzy and ivy sassy connie bag

Just finished my new Izzy and ivy pattern-the sassy Connie Bag. This was a super challenge and really difficult for me to make. That said, I succeeded---finally.................

The bag is really 2 bags. and it took me awhile to figure it out due to a few typos in the pattern.This first picture shows an outside dot pocket and the straps with ring loops. it also shows the lining.

This is a large bag with tons of storage room and would be wonderful for traveling. It called for magnetic snaps in the lining, but my new favorite way to do this is using tabs sewn into the lining. I like that much better.
This fabric is Mary Engelbreit for Moda . Of course, I love the flowers, and that is why i bought this fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment