Followers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Adrinda bag Pattern by ithinksew

I found this PDF pattern on Etsy and bought it the other day. I really enjoyed making it and I love the shape. I used heavier fabrics for it but also lightly interfaced the outside fabric. The handles are braided, which added a cute touch.

This shows the inside with a zippered pocket and on the other side of the lining is a slip in pocket. You can also see the handles.

I had a question about the inside zippered pocket as I could not tell from the pattern exactly how she did it. we wrote back and forth and finally I went ahead as I had previously done them.

Then she mentioned another file I should have had and sent it to me,. it all worked out and I like her and the pattern and the attention she gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment