Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

new pouch




Yesterday I made a new Christmas design pouch and it has a zipper and a cute little loop handle with an inside small pocket. I boxed the corners and it stands alone. I would use it for a make up bag, but it could be used as a small clutch type instead of a purse if you didn't want to take so much stuff to an event over the holidays. I didn't use a pattern but just started cutting the fabric and then I used iron on interfacing from Pellon and sewed in the zipper.Then I made the pocket and sewed it and my name label in the lining pieces. Then I sewed up the outside pieces and then the inside pieces leaving an opening to turn. Once I had it turned, I sewed up the opening and stuffed the lining inside of the bag and it was finished. So cute.

1 comment:

  1. That's very cute fabric. I might just make some Christmas pouches myself. That would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete