Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday already

Today I went to lunch with the ladies from our church and we had a great time. WE went to red lobster and I had salmon grilled with veggies and rice and cole slaw. yummy They asked me to give the prayer for the food and that was a real honor forme. I gave away several of my purses and smaller bags today and really enjoyed doing that.
I also mailed some to relatives yesterday. Now I can get busy making more. LOL
WE have had so much rain here it is unbelievable and scarey. Constant flood warnings.
I also gave away most of the leftover chex mix I made to the people in the computer lab tonight where we teach computer skills to senior citizens and some people study genealogy.
I wrote about my babylock and forgot to mention that it tells me when it needs thread or is almost out of thread in the top or the bobbin. It is awesome and so easy to use.
I think I am going to tackle another quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment