Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

2nd braided handle tote bag

If you looked at the first braided handle bag, you might notice the difference in this one. I always follow a pattern the first time, and then for some odd reason, I tend to deviate...Oh, well, for this bag I ussed the same Michael Miller fabrics but put the bottom at the top and vice versa.
I did put a piece at the top, which I was supposed to do on the first one and it just didn't work out that way. llol
I find these things happen when sewing.


I love the inside stripe on this bag and I also added a key fob on a strap so you could locate your keys.

Above is a better view of the braiding, which, incidentally, I did use the Diva maker I purchased. I love the braided handles.

Good view of the bottom where I put piping all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment