Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hungarian Cake


While I was in Canada, I went wild over Carol and barry's new fry pans. I used t hem and found them to be awesome. So of coursem when I got home, I had to have some for us.
So, after searching awhile, I bought them on the internet. I love this brand and now I realize I need the bigger one. The first one of us to use one of these was hsuband George. I told h im no high heat and no metal utensils. You guessed it. He did both and the pan is marked now. I hope it will be ok. They weren't cheap either.

Barry's mother makes this cake and of course I had to have the recipe. When I got home I made it for our after church luncheon the next Sunday. It was a huge success and delicious. T he total amount of sugar was 1 and 1/2 cups, but I only used 1/2 cup and used 1 cup of splenda, and it was perfect.
The cake has 14 eggs in it!!!!!!!!!!!!yummylet me know if you want the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment